Taxpayer Assistance Portal

Let Us Help You!

Welcome to the Department of Finance - Division of Revenue & Taxation Taxpayer Assitance Portal.

Check Your 1040-CM Refund Status

Request the status of your 1040-CM Refund by using our ticket system link and selecting `Get Your 1040-CM Refund Status` from the category dropdown.

Change You Address

Your address is updated when you file your tax return with your new address. To change your address after filing your return, use Form 8822, Change of Address and submit it Submit Form 8822 using our ticket system.

Request a Copy of Tax Return

To Request for Copy of Tax Return, use Form 4506CM and submit the form using our ticket system link.. You can get copies of your tax return up to 10 years from the current tax year.

Apply for Tax Clearance

To apply for a Tax Clearance, complete Form OS-3805, Application for Letter of Compliance and/or Tax Clearance. You can submit Form OS-3805 using our ticket system.

Need additional help? Give us a call us at (670) 664-1040.